Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Who's looking out for you

Bill O'Reilly is on point as always.  I know I'm playing catch up here.  When will I not.  But, this book is a must read for everyone out there.  It is spot on for navigating friendships, both personal, and professional.  O'Reilly lends his own personal experience strengthen his argument that toxic people are bad for you, and people of quality are good.  I'm paraphrasing you know.  Think of it as a manual not unlike the bible for how to live a good life, how to avoid falling in with the wrong crowd, how to identify those who are only using you, and how to treat people properly, and how to develop quality relationships.  Bill is one whom after reading this book, I would be very proud to have as a friend. Get this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment